Friday, November 14, 2008

Favorite Cookbooks

This book I received on Mother's Day from Lindsey when she was in kindergarten (she is now in 2nd grade). I just love how the kids describe how the food is made. Very funny :)



This book has GREAT recipes. Everything I have made from this book has been delicious! You can't go wrong with this one :)



If you ever need a recipe for chicken, this one has 365 of them!



This book I just received from my in-laws (Ruth and Sid Sandler)...THANKS! This book is great because there are pictures to every recipe. You can see exactly how it "should" look. I also love that it is organized by texture of cookie (light & deliciate, soft & chewy, crumbly & sandy, chunky & nutty, cakey & tender, crisp & crunchy, rich & dense). For each section in the table of contents there is a picture for every cookie in that category. It is really a beautiful book. If you are a cookie lover like me, it is a must have for your recipe book collection!

No comments: